1.Steel ball weight: 55, 64g, 110, 225, 535g (choose a steel ball ordering remarks) can be purchased upon request)
2.Steel ball weight tolerance: ± 5g
3.Protection device: surrounded by protective cage
4.Control and lifting mode: circuit control electromagnet suction cup, manual lifting electromagnet fixed rod
5.Drop height: 0 ~ 1500 / 2000mm (2 meters need to be customized) (manually adjustable, steel scale display scale, select according to requirements)
6.Drop height display: scale steel ruler plus square vertical indication
7.Drop height accuracy: 1mm
8.Drop rod shape: square rod
9.Sample frame working space: 400 × 350mm
10.Sample clamping method: clamp clamping
11.Falling iron plate: thickness 10mm
12.Machine size (L × W × H): about 500 × 400 × 1800mm
13.Machine weight: 30kg
14.Working power: AC220V, 50HZ
1. Clamp the sample, according to the shape of the sample and the customer's drop of the sample, use the universal clamp to clamp the sample (whether the sample needs to be clamped according to the customer).
2. Start setting the test stroke, loosen the fixed handle on the electromagnet rod with the left hand, move the bottom end of the electromagnet fixed rod to a height of 4 cm larger than the required drop height (the drop height is not very accurate at this time), and then fix it slightly. The handle is tightened and the required steel ball is attracted to the electromagnet. One end of the right-angle ruler is placed perpendicular to the scale scale on the drop bar that requires height. By moving it slightly, the lower end of the steel ball is perpendicular to the height scale of the required height, and then the fixed handle is tightened.
3. Start the test, press the falling key, the steel ball is free to fall, impact on the test sample, repeat the test and replace the steel ball test or replace the product test according to the customer's needs. At this time, the test result should be recorded.
Precautions and maintenance:
1. Align the center of the steel ball with the center of the fixture and fix it.
2. After the steel ball falls, it may jump out of the box and pay attention to safety.
3. Never use a sharp object to scratch the surface of the machine.
4. After each test, please wipe the machine.
5. Wipe the steel ball clean and put it back in the box.
6. After the test is completed, turn off the power.